About me

Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Words Musing: January

And the new project is underway. The January post is right here.

When I saw the words Shannon posted, I knew in about 3 microseconds what I was going to write, and the following Saturday morning, the haiku came tumbling out. There were a few corrections and edits that followed, but not many.

I held the haiku from view until this morning when I posted it. Later at work, I saw the picture Diana had drawn, and it was chilling to see. That, followed by Shannon's reasoning for her word choices left me assured that, for as much as it sometimes seems, at least to me, we do not live in a vacuum.

And of course, today would be the day I have a day long meeting with the folk who are picking up behind our bud who died back on the 2nd. Rest well, old friend. We'll catch you on the flip side.

No comments: