About me

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Because it's time

And two months earlier than expected.


The weather turned unusually cold in the span of 24 hours, prompting me to bring out the electric blanket this otherwise normal Sunday morning. The EB, not Easter Bunny, usually makes it's appearance towards the end of December, but with record October snows just miles above the border of Southern Gentility and Enlightenment coupled with my sad memories of two, maybe three, December snows last year, I fear risking inaction.

Besides, my piggies report being cool in the evenings, and while this report is likely the simple effect of a fan blowing directly across the lower half of the bed, it seems imprudent to risk pneumonia just for the sake of circulating air. Besides, the houseboy gets grumpy when rubbing clammy pigs.

No comments: