About me

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Room for rent

You might recall the little birdie high above my head in an espresso cup of a nest, out on the edge of a pine limb. Later, the nest appeared empty. Looking about on the ground, I saw no sign of hatched shells.

So...

This weekend, I checked again, and this time, there was no nest. I assumed the recent afternoon storms had blown it down, and I started a spiral search pattern centered on the spot directly under the spot on the bough where it had been. A few minutes later, I had spiraled to the center, but had not found the nest.

It was a small nest, and the wind had blown hard. It seemed reasonable that it had blown far away.

Then I looked directly down.


Exactly straight down from it's original perch.

Need a nest?

3 comments:

apartments in gainesville said...

Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,

apartments in gainesville

apartments in gainesville said...

Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.

Gainesville Apartments

apartments in gainesville said...

Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,


Gainesville apartment