About me

Sunday, May 1, 2011

This is so sad

About a year ago, I was having substantial foot trouble, and I bought some boots and inserts that I hoped would have a therapeutic effect. I was very mistaken about that, and I learned the extent of my mistake right here by this bed of irises.

I sat on the sidewalk and cried, wondering if I could get a taxi home, remembering I had a dollar and some change in my pocket.

That was a Saturday evening, and those boots hit the laundry room give away pile the next morning. The feet got a little better after they got a lot worse, but there's no reason to go into that here.

Sadly, the bed of iris has been dug up, probably in a failed effort to do something called landscaping.


Sent from a mobile device

1 comment:

Diana said...

Aw... That sucks.

Why does plantar fasciitis have to be so unforgiving? And even surgery is a long shot.

I wish we could just have a lifetime servant to rub our feet pain away...

Hope you find something to help you. Have you tried a chiropractor?