About me

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oops! We did it again

And here's where it is.

Let's see if I can post this one in the right place this time. Yes, I get befuddled once in a while, especially when lists invert without warning on my blog dashboard.

Diana and I just pulled together our third Full Moon blog. Her art. My prose. Folks, I am a lucky man to be able to work with such genius as this. That Shannon pushes it all just that much further by making my prose readable is icing on the cake.

Bear in mind that the only collaboration that occurs is when we put the art and the prose together. Before that point, we simply share life in this one world.

The three of us go to lunch where we speak frankly and honestly, the intent being to make it all better. If you've never worked in such a manner with someone, you've missed a treat, and I stand by that even if they did make me eat at Hooters one day. Hey! Think of it as a developmental opportunity.

No comments: