About me

Thursday, February 24, 2011

February's collaboration

February's installment of the Moon Project is up. You'll find it here.

My anticipation when this project started was that some fresh writing would occur. So far, each of the two moons has left me deep in reflection, often following an unexpected something that captures my attention. More like demands my attention. No compromise. No alternative.

I can report that the world appears no better, so far, for this endeavor. However, this world no better is, at least for me, somewhat easier to take now, and I'll attribute that, at least in part, to the association with Diana's creative spirit.

OK, Shannon's unwavering editorial truth telling helps too.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

no matter the inspiration for the story or the art, it works.