About me

Sunday, January 2, 2011

An accidental sweet potato pudding

So I was on my way to just cranking out something with the naners and cranberries and taters before they went bad, and I decided to use the Jack LaLane Power Juicer instead of the grater. Why? Well, I didn't want juice. I figured the pulp coming from the back would be more like what my papa would grate for my grandmother.

I was wrong.

What I made with the pulp does not have even the consistency of the pudding my grandmother made. That surprised me. It also needs some heavy sweetening.

However, it was my on a lark attempt to make something of the sweet tater juice that put me on the very edge of Grandmother's pudding. Astounding. Purely accidental.

Sometimes we do get lucky. Well, with the exception of those lottery tickets.

Here's the vid from the kitchen this morning.

No comments: