About me

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yes, I did. Write a book, that is.

Foursquare and Me (with a licentious subtitle)

We'll see how this goes. A few months back, I messed around with Foursquare, probably polluting countless Facebook and Twitter streams. I collected the tweets on a daily basis, and then annotated them. All on the iPhone, which I still find hard to figure.

I doubt we're dealing with a new King Lear, but it was an interesting exercise, one that's led to some discussion at work that's left me thinking there needs to be the movie version. Well, "need" might be somewhat strong. That could happen over the holiday weekend, depending on several other things, not the least being Earl as well as this collection of cat haiku that needs to end soon.

Link to Foursquare and me

No comments: