About me

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Unexpected memory at Food Lion

I bought just a few things today, enough to see me through the next bit of travel without too much that I'd be throwing out.

As you might expect, I don't spend a lot of time in the shampoo section, but in passing, this caught my attention.



It's been years. Long ago, I had some form of mane and tail. At some point, I cut it all off.

Then came Lily and Josh, and we'd go for visits to see Buck and Granny. At the end if each visit, Granny would hand us a bag of goodies. The kind of stuff we wouldn't ordinarily buy for ourselves.

Sometimes, way down in the bottom, there'd be a bottle of Mane and Tail, all set for use with toddler ponytails.

Right beside my plate of Rice Crispy treats.

Location:Western Blvd,Raleigh,United States

No comments: