About me

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pursuant to the Gay Agenda

Yep. It's Labor Day. Got a little extra time to pursue the Gay Agenda. Don't want to fall behind and have my queer license called into question.

Let's start the day at 5 AM to get a jump on the straight people.

And tweet about it.

Just completed a 3.33 mi walk with @runkeeper. Check it out! http://rnkpr.com/a9h84p #RunKeeper

Gotta become one with the gay laundry room.

The first two are my personal gay washers. BTW, using powdered detergent is a capital offense.




And then my gay dryers.




Yes, the gay pillows needed a wash.




These are not my draws.




Of course, it's time to clean the filters in the gay air conditioner.




Perhaps past time. They look better after a quick rinse.




With the laundry underway, it's time to dust.




Yeah. It was on sale. Along with the dust thingie.




Both are very gay.

That was the morning. Wonder what gay ribaldry the afternoon might hold.

No comments: