About me

Monday, June 28, 2010

I have a regret

Like most old farts, I have a few regrets, though none you're ever likely to know about, and none until now that would be put up for public review.

I'm in the middle of a book review, and I came home from work a little early today to finish reading the thing without the on-going interruptions that preclude coherent thought.

And it seemed reasonable to do a few miles of intervals before the final cuddle with the book.

Little did I know just how dehydrated I had become in the office today.

Cut the five miles to three. Home early. Some watermelon seems a good way to attend to the dehydration. Plus it'll be full of other good stuff.

If only I new my limit...



Yeah, I'm in pain.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

1 comment:

Diana said...

You should have shared. :)