About me

Sunday, May 9, 2010

TSA Screener Attacks Colleagues After Being Teased Over Penis Size

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/07/tsa-screener-attacks-coll_n_568229.html



The Buzz: A Miami International Airport federal security screener has been arrested for allegedly using an expandable police baton to beat up a co-worker. The source of their conflict, police say: daily ribbing about the size of the screener's genitalia.
Screener Rolando Negrin's private body parts were observed by his Transportation Security Administration colleagues conducting training on the airport's full-body imaging machines. Months of joking culminated on Tuesday night, when Negrin attacked co-worker Hugo Osorno in an employee parking lot, according to an arrest report. Negrin "stated he could not take the jokes any more and lost his mind,'' said the report, made public Thursday.


And here I sit about to cast myself into the loving arms of TSA agents. I have never felt so safe as this very moment.

I knew I should have brought that side-handle batton.

Location:Airport Blvd,Morrisville,United States

2 comments:

The Crow said...

Just no penis jokes and you should be fine. (Nevertheless, I'll be praying for you, friend!)

:)

Jim Penny said...

Somehow, I managed to survive. Go figure.