About me

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Seeds of an argument

All people who live together argue. If you tell me otherwise, you are a liar.

Here's my first such discussion with the ex-spousal unit.

Notice this loaf of bread.



See the little green twisty?



The argument was about the twisty.

It was not about my taking the heel slice, though the importance of not taking the heel slice was voiced clearly during the teaching I was receiving regarding the twisty.



The serious mistake I made was right here.



Twisting the bag and putting it away. I did not use the twisty. In fact, the twisty hit the trash.

The loaf of bread was thereby ruined.

Yes, indeed, the first spoiler of marital bliss involved that green twisty. It probably got better after that.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: