About me

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Preparing for a long trip

I'm going to be in and out, mostly out, for the next while, and it seemed prudent to gather my thought, if not energy.

So it's off to the lake. My private lake, it was today.

Here's my work station.



I managed to finish a book about the presentation magic that is Steven Jobs. More about that later.

My view to the west.



And my leaking toe.



Now with first aid applied.



And my self-portrait for the day.



Think washed up. Dessicated. Left to feed the worms.

And the lake with white caps.



You can thank me later for keeping Lester out of the shot. He and his toe fungus were off in the bushes behind me.

And here's the video version, complete with commentary.




Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: