About me

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mussels in Brussels with cream sauce

That was a good decision. Not only was the food good, but the company was even better.

A little restaurant in something small like a house from 200 years ago off a cobblestone alley.



With a folded napkin.



There was wine! First, a not sweet zin-like something.


Then the house Chardonnay!



And my seatmate's red.



Yeah, I backlit both glasses with a candle.

Then the mussels.



The green stuff is steamed celery. It was locally grown. How do I know? It had taste.

Next to me was a salmon steak.



On the other side was Roger Rabbit, lightly broiled. Or Thumper.



And the ever-present French fries. Do you suppose they're also called freedom fries here?

I hope not.

Location:Rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères,Brussels,Belgium

No comments: