About me

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Avoidable epic #fail on @American Eagle

Fortunately, this is a very short flight to DC from RDU, and I don't anticipate needing to get my party on.



Beer for $6. Wine for $7. Liquor for $7. Some king of trail mix and almonds for $3.

Now, those prices are a little steep, but to be expected. Think minibar in an airplane.

The kick in the rump is: Cash only and exact change expected.

Credit cards not accepted.

WTF??!!! American Eagle needs to get with the program!

I might be inclined to treat myself to a bit of Cuba Libre at 25,000 feet, what with pulling 80 hour weeks like this, but cash is a premium and a commodity on the road.

To this end, American Eagle just lost the opportunity to snag $14 from my tired bohuncus.

I'll stick with the water I took from the public fountain.

Location:Jefferson Davis Hwy,Arlington,United States

No comments: