About me

Monday, April 5, 2010

Twitter knows when we sleep

http://www.sleepingtime.org/Jimpenny


The pic had clock numerals around it, but they didn't copy. Sadness.

You can go to this website, enter a Twitter username, and it will gather up the persons tweets to estimate when the person sleeps.

In my case, it suggests 11 pm to 7 am, which is generally accurate, though the reality is that I don't often tweet when I swearing at insomnia. I suppose, then, the estimates are accurate in that they stop and start at about the right times.

Some people might find this alarming. However, I not sure I see a lot of revelation in the suggestion that my bedtime is about 11 pm or that I rise at about 7 am.

That probably makes me mostly average.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: