About me

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The RNC listed a phone-sex number on a fundraising letter

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36135320/ns/politics-more_politics/

The Buzz: First came news that the Republican National Committee paid $1,946 for a gathering at a sex-themed Hollywood club, which a group of young Republicans had visited without RNC approval. The money is to be paid back. Now it turns out the RNC inadvertently listed a phone-sex number on a fundraising letter sent to potential donors. People who tried to call the committee were instead offered "live, one-on-one talk with a nasty girl" for $2.99 a minute.


I do know that pain. Last February, I sent a conference call number to a group of ten educators. I transposed some digits. The calls went to hot, horny, men, a phone sex line

It'll be a while before they let me live that one down.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: