About me

Saturday, April 10, 2010

@Kmart can't recognize its own coupons #fail

Last week, I bought something at Kmart. They gave me a coupon like this.



So I went in today to get some fish oil. Kmart brand.



The enteric coating was a mistake. I should read more closely. More and more, I become my mother.

At the checkout, I handed the clerk the coupon and my shopper card.

Coupon invalid. WTF?!! She had no idea why, suggesting I take it to the customer service desk.

Then the machine spat out another $2.00 off coupon.

I did not stop at the customer service desk.

A few weeks ago, I received a coupon for a free Pepsi product. It took 20 minutes and an override to make that one work.

Perhaps Kmart is on a learning curve with store coupons and shopper cards. Perhaps the Kmart on Western Blvd. in Raleigh, North Carolina, is special in some incompetent manner.

Perhaps I'll limit my Kmart shopping to the pharmacy which appears to be able to do it's job.

Besides, Food Lion loves me more. As does Target.

Location:Western Blvd,Raleigh,United States

No comments: