About me

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I think I miss @Southwest

It seems strange to hear myself saying that, but I think I've come to enjoy the Jerry Springer crowd.

I'd be with them today, but Southwest doesn't really go to DC from Raleigh. Yes, I could fly to BWI, take the MARC back to Onion Station, and then catch the Metro over to DuPont circle, but that's a whole lot of creativity for one little trip.

And could book two flights. One to somewhere, and another from somewhere to Dulles, but that gets pricey.

So here sit in my suite in Row 10 on a commuter jet.



The blonde in 10A does not appear to be about to give us something to talk about.



The wing cuts through the pollinated air, but where's the ribaldry in that?



The attendant is sufficiently cute with a beautiful accent.



The guys in front if me chat, but NEVER smooch.

Oh dear. Descending. The whiplash is getting to me.



Why is the rum always out?

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

2 comments:

Diana said...

You're flying? I thought you were driving up...

Jim Penny said...

Nope. I booked early and avoided all that togetherness.