About me

Friday, April 30, 2010

Dating by blood type in Japan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8646236.stm



The Pic: Many Japanese believe blood type determines personality.



The Pic: Blood type can have an effect on professional as well as personal life.




The Pic: Taro Aso was proud to identify himself as a type A while in office.

The A Buzz: The received wisdom is that As are dependable and self sacrificing, but reserved and prone to worry.

The O Buzz: Decisive and confident - that is people with type O.

The AB Buzz: ABs are well balanced, clear-sighted and logical, but also high-maintenance and distant.

The B Buzz: The black sheep though seem to be blood group B - flamboyant free-thinkers, but selfish.


And now we see my doom continue in manners never considered. My blood type is B+, sort of like the grades I made on my good days in high school.

Yet again, the black sheep.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: