About me

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coffee and termites for brunch

Being a man of ever growing gravity, I have taken it upon myself, yet again, to become less of a man. Besides, someone has to show Josh how the proper run occurs.

Treadmills are the definition of boring. Besides, some old lump of a poor excuse for a human will be in there watching some freakin' football game and calling it a workout.

My mama always said being bored was a sign of a small mind. Don't tell her that I disagree on this one. Avoidance of boredom is one of my biggest to-dos, and you can just imagine the number of people that annoys.

So it's off to the Shell station for coffee.



They know me by sight there. This is the home of the defective lottery ticket.

Coffee with a bit of half-and-half and a little nonnutritive sweetner.



Another check on my coffee club card. Yes, it would be cheaper to make my own, but the point is to distract me for two miles or so.

Hoofing it back home, I spy a snack.



Termites! Where's the chocolate dip when I need it?

Maybe this is a sign that I'm ready for a move to sommers in Africa.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: