About me

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Walking on the weird side

So we were in the middle of a very unfocused telephone conference call the other day.

If you work for a living, you know the drill. Someone with their feet planted deeply in a cloud keeps going on over what might be interesting.

Peeps, there many things in my world that might be interesting. At work, I'm about getting the job done, which can, on occassion, be interesting.

Whilst pacing and speaking, I took this pic.


A ladybug just like the ones that enter my bedroom to die. Except this one is solar powered.

The polished stones are another matter completely.

Ladybugs are said to bring luck. I have no evidence of that, but I did enjoy my moments by that window sill.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

1 comment:

Diana said...

That window is a happy place in a space that is often subject to drop-ins from Crazytown. Glad you enjoyed its contents.