About me

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thawed thigh sandwich with death clouds

Recall the reduced price chicken thighs that we cooked for breakfast last Thursday morning?



Well, three are still in the fridge, and we need to get rid of them soon, preferably by eating them in some manner.

That congealed thawed thigh juice will make some fine rices for dinner!

But first up, my afternoon sandwiche.

Fetch out a thawed thigh and chip it a little.



It'll need a min in the microwave.

Now find the bread



And the mayo



And help them find one another.



Yes, I'm wearing red socks today.

Pile the chipped chicken on one side.



Salt and pepper to taste. And I like to taste my pepper.

Put the lid on.



And smoosh it a little.

Now, please pardon me while I go and slam my face in that plate. I have worked up an appetite this afternoon.

Besides, we have death clouds today.



We could be living off MREs all too soon.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: