About me

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Massa Welcomes Probe

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/massa-welcomes-probe_b_498300.html

The Buzz: WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) - Facing a possible Congressional ethics investigation, embattled former Rep. Eric Massa was upbeat today, telling reporters, "I welcome a good probe."

I'll bet he does, and he's setting himself up for not only frequent, but also regular, vigorous, and deeply penetrating.


Pics from the Massa for congress website.

Here we see him negotiating prices with his dominatrix du jour. This must have been from the early days because he's still quite reasonably priced.



Ain't he purty in that bitchin' hat? Think three vets can loosen him up? I'm thinking they can.



I wish I could spell ménage à trois.



Interview with the band?



Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: