About me

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I've had a better 24 hours

So Monday was puke day.

Apparently, I shared that with a few others from the office. Then I felt better, and returned to the office. Besides, I had expense reports to file.

It was down hill from there. Friday afternoon, the descent onto abject misery was meteoric.

More like asteroidal as surely something has become extinct because of this.

Today, we started with a brief walk to Kmart.



And



And



That exertion motivated a nap.

The afternoon needed a trip to the Shell station for whatever I felt like keeping down when I made it there.

Death clouds laughed at me.



Tum felt like Gatoraide.



So far, so good.

But no driving today. No dinner with bro. Probably, no dinner and movie tomorrow night, but that's a bit away. We'll see.

Might Ramen work for dinner?

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: