About me

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feet stink up airport carpet

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2010/03/11/Feet-stink-up-airport-carpet/UPI-59361268343145/

The Buzz: PALM BEACH, Fla., March 11 (UPI) -- Officials at a Florida airport said security workers want to replace two carpets at checkpoints they say have been ruined by passengers' smelly feet.

The Problem: Sari Koshetz, a Miami spokeswoman with the Transportation Security Administration, which operates the security checkpoints, said officials would support changing the carpets. She said finding time to clean the carpet is difficult, as the checkpoints open at 4:30 a.m. each day and may not close until 1 a.m. if flights are delayed.


Oh, how I do feel their pain. I just have trouble developing any sympathy. I know my problem with TSA is really with those who decide what the worker bees are supposed to do for their livings, but my association places that uniform with a whole lot of personal inconvenience.

Now, why has no one thought of using removable carpet runners? How hard is that?

Here's a link to get you started: http://rugdepot.com/



Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: