About me

Friday, March 12, 2010

Changing the time annoys me

These signs are everywhere.



The news is eat up with these reminders.

I am convinced the entire enterprise is a grand scheme to annoy the living daylights out of me.

Starting Sunday, I will be grumpy for at least a season. I will oversleep. I will undersleep. My usual bioalarm clock will be putzed for the frickin' duration.

Mind you, I do not mind DST any more than I mind regular time.

And I think we'd all be better off on GMT anyway.

What I freakin' despise is changing the time. Could we just leave well enough alone?


Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

2 comments:

VeggieAmanda said...

Agreed! Enough with the loosing an hour, gaining an hour.

Alfonso said...

not only that, but it doesn't even do what it's intended to do:

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB120406767043794825-UOLcfJA8x9Gw9ozbCz77MiLmtaE_20080327.html?mod=tff_main_tff_top