About me

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catching up on a bad habit

It has been weeks since I last had one of the two-quart fountain Diet Cokes from the Shell station at Beryl and Blue Ridge.

After the unpleasantness of the last week, I decided to set that straight.



I'm going to sit on the block and drink it in part while I absorb the local color.



Yes, this is where the winos gather at night. However, they appear to have this afternoon off.

The top of the block is hard, cool, and moist, reminding me of the blocks around my grandfather's earthworm beds.

The ancient oaks remain. I should build a treehouse here and live in it.



And



With, of course, the magnolia that calls to a bonsai farm.



Probably ought to noodle back for a little more horizontal time.

Location:Beryl Rd,Raleigh,United States

No comments: