About me

Thursday, March 18, 2010

$50 draws

http://www.intimateguide.com/stuff-for-the-guys/ecumen-precision-trunk/



The link takes you to a review of the Ecumen draws. The reviewer liked them, and he raved about the fit and feel.

For $50, they'd better fit and feel good. At that price, I expect a sexual interlude to be included. And perhaps a Fourier Transform.

I've worn such draws for brief periods of my life. They certainly are better than the $2 Hanes I recently bought at Kmart. Sadly, it'll be quite the while before I find myself in draws of that price again.

I'm not sure I own any clothes now that cost $50. Of course, I do tend to shop at Goodwill.

----

Aren't you proud of me? Not one word about the model on the pic.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: