About me

Monday, February 8, 2010

Working in the City

One of the pleasures of my job is that I often get to work with some of the brightest professionals you'll ever meet.

This is one of those occasions, and wouldn't you know it? I brought my shirt with the Flying Nun collar.




I took a cab to work only to realize I could have walked. It's a half mile down the street. The office is inside a remodelled factory.

Here's the walk down the hall.




The ambient music match the light. Yes, I got happy feet!

And no, I'm not going to reveal the name of the company.

Inside, they were waiting for me with whole body activities.



And my biography.




The walk out was lit a little different.




And yes, I made it back without a taxi, though I did use Google maps.

One thing I wish I could show is the layout of the office. One large rectangle of desks and computers. Everyone from the prez on down works in the open. Imagine that.

No comments: