About me

Saturday, January 23, 2010

What a pleasant way to awake on a Saturday

Waking at 6 am on a Saturday would normally leave me substantially grumpy, and it was with a grand harumph that I rolled over and reached for the phone.

What I found there left me flattered so early this morning.

Yesterday, I made a comment about a delightful collage one peep had made for another, and I even wrote about it here. That comment led to me being collaged, and yes, I am aware that I have just added a verb to the language. Sometimes we just have to do that.

Here are the base pics.

#1


Hair!!! Not to mention the very good company of Mae West.

#2



Nails!!!

And #3



Boots!!!

And here's where we wind up.



Diva? Methinks this one knows me bettterer than most.

Now, let's go fetch some tea.


Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

6 comments:

Diana said...

That is a pretty kick ass catsuit if I do say so myself.

Jim Penny said...

It goes very well with the bitch boots.

The Crow said...

Glitter is your color, Hon!

:)

The Crow said...

Glitter is your color, Hon!

:)

The Crow said...

Sorry, Jim - Google said the first comment didn't go through and demanded I enter a new verification word.

On the other hand, you looked so damned good in glitter that it bore repeating.

:)

Jim Penny said...

I do believe we had defined my spring look for this year!