About me

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Staffers apparently knew of Edwards affair

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2010/01/09/staffers_knew_of_edwards_affair.html

The second lucious paragraph from the web post: "The two supposedly "fought, in front of staffers, about the affair. The authors describe a moment where Elizabeth, in a such a state of fury, deliberately tears her blouse in the parking lot of a Raleigh airport terminal, 'exposing herself. 'Look at me,' she wailed at John and then staggered, nearly falling to the ground.' (That's page 142.) (This was in October, by the way, well before the media took the reports of the Hunter affair seriously.)"


For as much time as I spend at RDU, how could I have possible missed such a scene? The various medical groups that have come to loathe Johnny over the past few decades would have paid good money for that YouTube moment.

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Sigh...

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: