About me

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Should it stay or should it go: The journey pauses

I wonder if Journey Church deals with pauses? It should.

We started back in December, growing this facial fur. A week ago, I realized it was time to figure out how to manage to growing mess.



And of course, we received suggestions, one from the UK that I will not follow.



And now we have an action plan with actionable items!



The first of which was excuted with a bib!



The results of the first action item head to work.



And a very cold reality calls for an end to further exploration.



We are where we shall remain for a while.

2 comments:

The Crow said...

I say keep the goatee and 'stache - looks good on you, friend.

Jim Penny said...

Many thanks, crow! We'll revisit this matter directly after the thaw.