About me

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sexuality matters little in Europe

http://straightnotnarrow.blogspot.com/2010/01/eurpoes-gay-leaders-out-at-top.html

Just one: Klaus Wowereit, Berlin's mayor, says coming out ahead of the 2001 mayoral race while under pressure from tabloids strengthened his campaign. "My confession might have contributed to my popularity," he says. "Many people appreciate honesty."


I have long considered not living here. It'd be a big thing, not living at what I consider home, but to remove one more George from the equation might be worth the developmental opportunity.

By the way, "George" is code for those difficult people who seem to live only to visit their troubles on you. (I once had a difficult principal named "George.")

No, I have not packed my grip yet.



Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: