About me

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My private suite on the Southwest Plane, part 2

Yes, the ribaldry continues. Shortly, after taking this pic



My airplane arrived to complete the picture.

I remain astounded at just how fast Southwest can turn around a plane at the gate. This turn-around happened in 10 to 15 minutes.

So we boarded, I was # 17 in the A-group, and I scooted, as is my habit, directly to the back to set up housekeeping.



I would have taken a pic of the muscle hunk attendant who was greeting us, but the line was moving too fast.

However, there is a delicate balance to my ever gay universe. The attendant in my section was the cutest little twink you might ever meet.



Maybe we can get a better pic shortly.

Then sadness hits. We must de-ice. See the propylene glycol on my window?



This is so wrong. We need to stop the importation of artic weather into the United States. Carribean weather would be far more reasonable.

ALERT!!! His Cuteness just asked me what I'd like to drink.

Sigh...


Yet my fan base has grown to two-thirds of a plane.



The increase in my fan base led a few to encroach upon my suite.


But the leg and foot room remain.



I had my grumpy face going while they were boarding.

Here we go. Coffee just for me!



And sweet nuts!


No comments: