About me

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mark McGwire Admits Steroid Use

I am not sure I can go on.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jjskiQh63ZGfnA5q4bQxbMqLArnQ



Mark McGwire in 1998



Mark McGwire



Mark McGwire testifying before Congress in 2005



Mark McGwire being sworn during an investigation in 2005


OK, if you've been off planet this afternoon, here's the brutal truth: Disgraced ex-baseball star Mark McGwire said on Monday he used steroids during his record-breaking home run season in 1998, dealing another blow to the drug-tainted image of America's national past-time.

If you are like me, you have just lost the will to live. Performance enhancing drugs in baseball? All time records tainted by better living through chemistry?

Surely this is a setup from the International Cricket League, which wants more airtime.

And probably al Quieda is also involved.

Pardon. I gotta find some chamomile tea before my head explodes.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: