About me

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Laundrification leads to foundling undies

It's Sunday morning, and also the last day of stacay. The departure of the wild and untamed Thundering Hoard as left a bone-chilling silence in the realm.

So we start some laundry.



And as you can see, the rainbow sheets are in the mix today. For reasons not understood by medical science and certainly not supported by local, very local, social norms, I have managed to sweat on them.



The question becomes: Whether to wait for the rainbow sheets to return, or should I be proactive and make up the bed with the pinkies?

Let me know if you know something I do not regarding handsome and soon to arrive company.

Meanwhile, we take the tea in the Curves mug to the laundry.



Now that I think of it, this might explain, at least in part, the dearth of handsome and available company.

But it does lead us to this morning's foundling undie.



A pink sock. Perfect for the house elf you need to lose.

The number to call is BR-549.

While you're waiting your turn for the hall phone, here's a recent tweet from George O'Dowd, whom you might know better as The Boy George.

Tweet: http://twitpic.com/wi3au - Skullduggery! (via @theboygeorge)

George is doing a little better than I am this morning if the following twitpic from him is any indication.



Of course, George still lacks my Curves mug.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: