About me

Monday, January 4, 2010

Jim DeMint Still Standing Firm Against TSA Nominee

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100104/ap_on_go_co/us_tsa_nominee

The oh dear me: "The South Carolina senator said Monday he's concerned that Southers would allow TSA employees to have collective bargaining, something he opposes. He said Southers "will not give me a straight answer."


This mess really needs resolution before I blow a gasket, or more likely, have my Queer License called into review.

Being in agreement with this steaming pile of canine defecate is nearly more than I can handle.

However, the thought of TSA screeners being able the strike is about as troubling as another Undie Bomber, and probably a greater threat to American air travel than anything al Quaeda can muster.


Location:Perimeter Park Dr,Morrisville,United States

No comments: