About me

Friday, January 22, 2010

Illegal cupcakes

I won't say who was involved or where or when or why but someone somewhere had a batch of perky cupcakes, and I hear they were exceptionally tasty, not that I know from direct experience as I would never participate in an illegal cupcake eating.



The cupcakes on the top rack were said to be far perkier than those on the bottom. In addition, the little beans made little bohuncuses upon close inspection.

Less close inspection left the illusion of nipplage atop the cupcakes.

From what I hear, a fine time was had by all.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

2 comments:

Diana said...

If eating illegal cupcakes is wrong, I don't want to be right.

VeggieAmanda said...

I delight in the illegal cupcake eating. Better than the legal each month. :)