About me

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gingrich considers self among top 2012 prospects

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/6804568/



The Delusion: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich considers himself among the top Republican prospects for the 2012 presidential election.

And he will discuss this with his top advisor: He said he considers himself among the group of potential candidates and will discuss the matter with his wife next year.


Newt might be a top pick in a very lean year, but I do not see him making a splash in as much as an early spring mud puddle, much less the presidential race.

This leaves me sitting here wondering just what race he might be well suited for, and I'm drawing a blank. I have no idea.

He should probably just stay in Georgia and tend to the Brrmuda grass.

No comments: