About me

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Comments by Fox's Brit Hume upset some Buddhists Updated 1d 19h ago | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Save | Print |

http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2010-01-07-hume-tiger-conversion_N.htm?csp=usat.me

The Grand Idiocy of Hume: ""I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith," Hume said. "So my message to Tiger would be, "Tiger, turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world."


Peeps, you do not have to be Buddhist to find offense in the words if Hume. The simple hubris in that one statement is enough to sour the thinking person on him for a very long time.

However, I would like to know how someone who can say so much while knowing so little can land a well-paying job on national TV. Maybe I should buff up my YouTube presence.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: