About me

Monday, January 11, 2010

Blagojevich: 'I'm Blacker Than Barack Obama'

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/01/blagojevich-im-blacker-than-barack-obama.html

So Blago says he's blacker than Obama? I won't speak to that directly, though I do tend to believe my eyes on matters such as these.

However, I will say Blago is definitely dumber than Obama. By their fruits you shall know them.

The point is that Blago makes the claim of bring closer to poor blacks than Obama by virtue of Blago's dad running a laundry in a poor and black area of Chicago just blocks from the Blago home.

Perhaps.

Wait a minute! I worked in the fields of Johnston County with poor blacks who lived just down the road from the Penny home.

Can I be blacker than Blago?

Dang! You crush all my dreams!

Nonetheless, if Blago was reared as he describes, and I see no reason to question that part of his story, you might hope that he would have learned just a little cultural sensitivity along the way.



Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: