About me

Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is wrong with me?

I believe I have been captured by space aliens and replaced with a clone of some sort.

I have been a pot of coffee with breakfast kind of guy since way back when I drove a school bus for the County of Johnston with a large mug from my mother's perculator in my left hand.

Tea???? I'm drinking tea? I'm preferring tea??? Armaggedon can only be next.

My coffee pot weeps over the changed, reduced, and unworthy duty.



There's a teabag in the cup my mother regifted to me from a hardware store she visited on vacation.



She always enjoyed Black Mountain. The orphanage would send the children there for camp during the summer.

Mama would just shake her head over drinking hot tea.



My cupboard is filled with generic tea in bags.



Is loose tea next? How much further might I fall!

Of course, we're prepared for a visit from Captain Pikard.



That will never happen.

And Peter Rabbit needs something special in the evening to slow his motor down.



I always enjoy my visits from Mr. Rabbit.

What's next? Quiche for breakfast?





-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: