About me

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Water fountain: before and after

I need water for the flight. If you fly much, you're nodding in agreement. If you don't fly much, you're likely puzzled.

Don't they give you free water on the plane? Yes, they do, a little, as it's convenient for them, but not enough to offset the single digit humidity at the reduced pressure and oxygenation of 10,000 feet.

If you're in that latter group, you also probably spend some time writing travel policy for the rest of us.

So I filled my water bottle at the fountain that had not been used in recent memory.

Here's the before pic.



Dry as a bone.

Now, to prove that I really did use it in some manner.


All nicely wet.

I really do need to slow down long enough for a flu shot.

And here's my hydration unit for the next few hours.



Can you see the estrogen-mimicking chemicals leaching? There's my HRT for the day!



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Airport Blvd,Cedar Fork,United States

No comments: