About me

Friday, December 18, 2009

Twitter hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/12/18/twitter.hacked/index.html

Well now, doesn't that just make you want to sit up and take notice? Iran is certainly the world's up and coming center of progressive thought and envied leadership, and to prove it to the rest of us, some numbnutted idiot over there shuts down Twitter for an hour.

I am sure the sun will be a little slower to rise this morning.

We couldn't focus all that time and energy on something that would actually do that miserable corner of the world a little good like, oh I don't know, say, better treatment of women, religious tolerance, social acceptance of the gay community!

Notice that I won't even get into that thing about pork barbeque.

Oh, no, no, no! We feel the need to shut down the one thing that brought the truth to the world when everything else failed during the last supposed elections.

Maybe it's just my own limited ability, but I'm so finding it hard to work up a little sympathy here.



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Rockside Rd,Independence,United States

No comments: