About me

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today's orphan undie

After an extended precision sleep-in and while the field peas are cooking, we have a little laundry to do. Sheets, shirts, darks, and afghans. Yeah, there's more, there's always more, but that's about all I have patience for this dreary day.

So we load the washers and go away for breakfast. Upon return to move things to the dryers, upon what do my still sleepfilled eyes fall but a black sock. Close inspection reveal that it's not mine.

Some one left an offering in the washer that I have now seriously bleached along with my sheets and white shirts.



We'll see what those shirts look like when they come out of the dryer.

Is tie-dye back in fashion yet?


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: