About me

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today's Curves mug with Food Lion tea

A friend from Winston-Salem sent this cup to me some time back.



I drove halfway across Raleigh after taking off early from work to pick up the package from the Post Office before it closed at 5. I had no idea what was in the package. I also didn't know who sent it.

You'd think the Post Office might release a detail or two so a fellow could judge the need for a hurried response

Sadly, I not heard from this friend in ages. Things like that can happen, especially in this world. Perhaps I'll send her an email or something.

Here's the other side of that cup.



See the tea bag label from Food Lion?

Now you do realize that Curves would never let me in, not that any of the usual reasoning applies to me.

Perhaps it's a fear of having to see my fat bohuncus in tights or something.

-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: