About me

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Times Square shredder offers good riddance to 2009

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view/20091228times_square_shredders_offer_good_riddance_to_2009/srvc=home&position=recent

So here's the buzz from the horses mouth: "Head to Times Square, where organizers of New York City’s New Year’s Eve celebration are setting up shredders on Monday. The public will be able to dump everything from pink slips to photos of old lovers."

Notice the restraint I show in quoting anything from Boston?

Now with that said, there is little that I would prefer than to shred 2009 and move on, unless I could have a do-over, and good grief, there would be a few additional blistered ears and likely some bright shining faces from the frequent slaps I'd be passing out regularly.

Yeah, 2009 is not high on my list of anything worth remembering.


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Western Blvd,Raleigh,United States

No comments: