About me

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday's orphaned undies

So the search for the electric blanket uncovered several sweatsuits I thought had evaporated. Out of sight, out of mind, I suppose.

To the laundry, they all go. Frankly, last winter was never cool enough to need anything beyond the ordinary. Of course, like the kilts, some of these sweatsuits are not going to fit me until I become less of a man.

As you you might expect, 10 am in the laundry revealed some surprises. Not like 4 am, but sufficient unto this morning it was.

To wit...




Bonafide draws, for sure. Thought they looked dry from a recent washing, I believe we might require a hazmat team to remove these draws from the premises.

There were more, but propriety stays my hand.

-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: